cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: XMLForm HowTo example HowToWizard Compilation errors
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:31:35 GMT
Cocoon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I haven't received any replies to this message about the HowToWizard. Is it
> that the stupidity of my question is so enormous that no one can be bothered
> to reply or is it just uninteresting or what?
>
> :-(
>
> Phil

No, it's worse than that: the XMLForm stuff is deprecated.  Search the
archives for the whole story.  If you're using 2.1 investigate the new
is talk of converging the best of these two into a unified solution but
work is still ongoing.

In 2.0 you can either use XMLForm as is and keep asking about help with
the tutorial (there may be patches marked WONTFIX at bugzilla which
would help) or roll your own solution.

Wish I had a better answer but that's the straight story.

Geoff