cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Agustinus Tedja <agustinus.te...@infodesigner.biz>
Subject Re: Error caused by AbstractEnvironment (Cocoon 2.1)
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:02:05 GMT
Sorry, I have to answer my question 'cause I have found the answer.
In Cocoon 2.1 there is a new parameter in web.xml called 
"enabled-uploads" .This must be true.
This enable the image to be uploaded because image uplode utilizes 
mutlipart request.

Regards,
Agustinus Tedja

Agustinus Tedja wrote:

> Hello everybody,
> I'm using Cocoon 2.1 with Java SDK 1.4.0_01 on Tomcat 4.1.18. I am 
> upgrading the Cocoon from previous version 2.0 and utilizing the 
> file/image upload action from the client. This action is utilizing the 
> javax.imageio classes. I have updated the classes corresponding to the 
> file upload as FilePart becomes Part and FilePartFile becomes PartOnDisk.
> I also already put the Xalan classes from Cocoon 2.1 to the Java 
> endorsed directory. But everytime one file is uploaded, an error 
> occurs as following that the component is failed to release.
>
> Any ideas and helps are welcomed.
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> Agustinus Tedja
>
> ====================================================================================================

>
> An Error Occurred
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingExceptionFailed to execute 
> pipeline.org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute 
> pipeline.: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionOriginal Exception: 
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.release(AbstractEnvironment.java:521)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.reset(SitemapSource.java:485)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.java:470)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.parse(SourceUtil.java:193)
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.generate(FileGenerator.java:140) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:548)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:196)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:492)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(SerializeNode.java:150)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:176)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:176)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:176)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTypeNode.java:176)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:164)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:161)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:327)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:309)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:133)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:164)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:161)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:327)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:309)

>
>    at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:639)
>    at 
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1096)
>    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:260) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2415) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>    at 
> org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
>    at 
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:432) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:386)

>
>    at 
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:534) 
>
>    at 
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:530) 
>
>    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>
>



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message