cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: URLs being encoded WITH cookies enabled
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 07:59:40 GMT
Sonny,

Looking at the code of the EncodeURLTransformer, I can see that it only
checks whether the URL has been rewritten already (i.e. whether it
includes the session ID in the URL already). It does not check whether
cookies are in use or not. It just uses the encodeURL() method of the
servlet container. Therefore, this cookie checking must be a feature of
the servlet container. I'd check whether you need to configure how your
container (Tomcat? Jetty?) deals with URL rewriting.

Regards, Upayavira