cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Timberlake <and...@timberlake.co.za>
Subject Re: session:getxml not working
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:56:27 GMT
Sonny

I doesn't store the authentication node, it stores the contents thereof
so instead of using <session:getxml context="temporary"
path="/authentication/data/alert-messages"/>
use <session:getxml context="temporary" path="/data/alert-messages"/>

Secondly, the URI namespace is http://apache.org/cocoon/session/1.0
which I got from SessionConstants.java

This all works for me on CVS HEAD as of this morning.

Hope this helps

Andrew