cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <obill...@rennes.jouve.fr>
Subject Re: 3 questions...
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:06:00 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I have a little question about retrieving the "data" tag content.
How could you get the content ? It seems that there is no corresponding output module, and

when I set a serializer instead of the classic <map:redirect-to uri="login"/> to view
the
<data> content, I have the following error :
"You must set a generator first before you can use a serializer."
So how can you access the data content ?

Thanks,
--
Olivier