cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: build fails
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 01:16:58 GMT
Steen Grønlund wrote:
> I have tried building several versions of cocoon 2.1 for windows, but
> without succes. Most recently I tried cocoon 2.1, but I still get a
> compilation error in a woody file. When excluding the woody-block, an
> exception comes in the apples-block.
>
> I am running jdk 1.3 on windows XP and Ant 1.5.3.
>
> Has anybody succeded in building cocoon for windows?

Almost every day.

- what is the error? (sorry if i missed it in a previous post)
- which cocoon versions have you tried (2.1 final?  2.1 cvs since final?)
- when you say Ant 1.5.3 that makes me think you are not using the
Cocoon build script.  1) Ant ships with Cocoon, 2) build.bat ignores
your ANT_HOME and uses its own (which very well might be Ant 1.5.3 but
ignore that fact for now)  If not, what happens when you do build.bat?
- have you modified any build.properties or blocks.properties either in
a local. copy or the original?

Geoff