cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: best browsers for viewing xml?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:18:39 GMT
Why not using simply the Mozilla Suite 1.4. It's stable and I don't have any
problems with it. It has an XML view as mentioned by Erik.

AFAIK Mozilla Firebird is the first version of the modularized Mozilla and
is not as stable as the monolithic version 1.4. But using the installer
version of the Suite, you can remove the pieces you don't need (IRC, Mail, ...).

Joerg

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG