cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: best browsers for viewing xml?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:15:09 GMT
Jay Freeman (saurik) wrote:

>One such XSL/T comes with Cocoon: xml2html.xslt . I believe it even supports
>+/- expansion, although I remember there being something wrong with it...
>like it didn't support namespaces correctly or something and just stripped
>them from the output. I'm not quite sure, have only played with it a little.

IE uses an XSLT. A little bit of hunting in there might find it, and you
could use that, assuming that you can make a temporary switch to Windows
just to find the XSLT to be used for other browsers.

Then you could set up a view that displays stuff transformed:
<map:view name="xml" from-label="xml">
  <map:transform src="ie-xslt.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:view>