cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: basic form tutorial
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 06:11:11 GMT
Thanks guys. This sounds really easy. Unfortunately, I haven't been able
to get it to work yet.

I checked my cocoon.xconf file and the RequestParameterModule is just as
the wiki page says it should be. I edited the map:transform element of
the page's pipeline to include the parameters (<map:parameter
name="artist" value="{request-param:artist}"/>). And I declared the
parameters as top-level params and then tried to get their values (with
<xsl:value-of select="$title"/> etc.). But when I put something into a
form field and submit it, I get nuttin... the page reloads, but the
variables are still empty.

Might there be another configuration thing I'm missing? Or maybe I'm
just not doing something really obvious... that's my specialty. Well, at
least all the variable names are all lower case, and I checked
thoroughly for typos! ;o)

Other ideas appreciated.

Ben