cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject RE: MS Word Transformer
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:58:45 GMT
Steve,

This is brilliant, and so easy! I've just tried it and it works fine.

Do you think you could knock up a Wiki page on this?

I also wonder if it is worth putting a serializer into the default sitemap for serializing
doc format (an HTML serializer with the mime-type set to application/msword.

Regards, Upayavira