cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Miles Elam <mi...@pcextremist.com>
Subject Re: forced caching of volatile data
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:29:10 GMT
I'm doing this from memory so bear with me.  I'm pretty sure this is the
syntax in the sitemap pipelines section.

    <map:pipeline type="caching">
      <map:parameter name="expires" value="access plus 1 minutes"/>

      <!-- Add your URI matchers below that you want to expire in the
future -->
    </map:pipeline>

Upayavira is correct;  The functionality is there.  If it doesn't work,
either my syntax was faulty or the build is broken.

- Miles Elam