cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem with large file-download served by Cocoon 2
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:48:51 GMT
Hello Luke,

the caching is a good hint I think. What about trying it with a
non-caching pipeline for such big files? IMO caching makes no sense for
such big files.

If this does not help, try to go on on the developers list. Maybe there
is a bug or at least an improvement like "non-caching for big files"
could be done.

Joerg