cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <...@munat.com>
Subject Re: serving css and images
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:57:46 GMT
Thanks! The Cocoon Developer's Handbook doesn't seem to mention an xhtml
serializer anywhere... frustrating. And I wonder, does it only work with
certain versions of cocoon? I'm running 2.0.4 and changed the serializer
on that page to xhtml, but I still don't get a doctype and the mime-type
is still text/html.

Oh, and the program I used to write the xsl stuck the fo ns in there...
didn't even notice it... thanks.