cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: serving css and images
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 01:20:11 GMT
Hello Ben,

Cocoon has a so called XHTML serializer, which is in fact a XML
serializer, but adds the correct mime-type and the DOCTYPE, so that
Mozilla correctly recognizes the page as XHTML. So you should use

<map:serialize type="xhtml"/>

The XSL FO namespace declaration comes from your stylesheet I guess -
and the serializer does not remove it, but it does not add ns
declarations by magic. The ns declaration has no influence on the mime
type recognition of Mozilla, but the wrong mime-type text/xml of the XML
serializer has.

Regards,

Joerg