cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: serving css and images
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 18:04:48 GMT
Thanks for all the replies. I must have been pretty fuzzy last night to
miss the fact that I hadn't changed the image map:match to the correct
source and mime type! Thus are the dangers of cut & paste (yank & put,
actually).

I've gotten it to find the image and stylesheet now, but I had to change
the serializer to html. Don't I want to use the xml serializer to get
xhtml output? Cocoon is also putting this namespace on my html tag:

which is what, I think, was making mozilla interpret the file as xml and
hence not retrieve the stylesheet and image or even render the html, for
that matter. Once I changed the serializer to html, it put in:

so now mozilla treats it as html (even though the fo ns declaration is
still there). I don't know that it matters that much, though I'd like to
know why I'm getting that ns added... and for that matter, isn't there a
way to have cocoon insert an xhtml dtd into the output file?

Thanks for all your help.

Ben Munat