cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Request generator changes ?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:43:30 GMT
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Vincent De Groote wrote:
>

>> This parameter was the culprit. It works, now. Is there a location
>> (mailing
>> list, html page) where these changes of functionality are listed ?
>

> not really. This is what I receive after greping the source tree for
> "enable-uploads"
>
> src/java/org/apache/cocoon/servlet/CocoonServlet.java
> src/confpatch/CVS/Entries
> src/confpatch/enable-uploads.xweb
> src/blocks/slide/README
> src/blocks/slide/web.xml
> src/webapp/samples/xsp/xsp/upload.xsp
> src/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml
>

> but within the mail archive are quite a lot of messages with regard to
> this.

The Wiki has more.  This is in bad need of moving into the real
documentation.  If anyone has the time, a good gameplan would be to
combine the three upload related pages at the wiki into a good document
on uploads with Cocoon with all the current changes in mind.  I can't
write it at the moment, but I could guide someone through understanding
the issues and the current state.

Geoff Howard