cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: 2.1rc1 build error
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 23:18:47 GMT
rufio wrote:
> on Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:05:11 +0100 "Cedric Picard" <C.Picard@kainos.com> wrote:
>

>>I just checked my own version 2.1m2 and ResolverImpl.java does not exist
>>in src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/resolver.
>>
>>You'll need to get this class from CVS if you downloaded the release
>>version.
>

> I found this class in depreated, which means this test is outdated;
> I also found problems with other tests

This was cleaned up recently - I thought right before rc1, but maybe it
was right after.  Before the cleanup it should only have happened when
excluding the deprecated classes from the build.  After the cleanup,
it should never happened.  If you're curious, looking through the
archives for cvs@cocoon.apache.org and dev@cocoon.apache.org should
clear the timing up, and give more explanation of what was going wrong.

Geoff Howard