cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Confused About Perfomance Issues
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:41:22 GMT
Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> [...]

And this time can be reduced by eliminating all unused components.
First, start by building without unused blocks.  Second, edit your
sitemaps to remove any unused sitemap components (e.g., Generators
you'll never use).  If things are still not noticeably better, examine
cocoon.xconf and cocoon.roles for components you expect to never need.
This last step is a little more advanced.

If there are any questions about what a component is/does ask here or on
the dev list.

Geoff