cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: How do I add an optional component when building cocoon ?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 11:46:04 GMT
Vincent De Groote wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm switching from 2.0.3 to 2.1rc1.  The DatabaseReader has been moved out
> of the core configuration.  How do I include it in the build process ?

It was probably moved to the database block.  see the README file for
instructions on using a local.blocks.properties and
local.build.properties to include/exclude optional features.  The
default build includes all blocks though (if I'm not mistaken) so you
probably already have it.  It'd be in it's own jar (database block jar)
and may not be automatically configured in the sitemap.

Geoff