cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@coeno.com>
Subject Re: Making sweet music with Cocoon
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 20:38:25 GMT
This is a cool idea Mark !

I have been playing with the idea myself of using cocoon as a sort of
binary transformation engine (so not just XML). I was wondering if I
wouldn't be abusing the framework too much in this way, as it was built
for XML transformations mainly :-) Still i think that the
generate-transform-serialize design contract can be applied to a few
other domains (think direction audio, imaging, video, 3D etc)..

I don't know much of midi but i do know svg and cocoon, maybe we can
find a common ground?

Regards
Jorg