cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: service manager
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:45:09 GMT
Marcus,
Thanks. I guess I was just surprised and didn't find any documentation
to explain what was going on. I tried finding the code that created the
proxy and put it into the ServiceManager. What interface does the Proxy
implement? Could you give me a pointer to some docs or classes to look
at? Thanks!

David