cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject service manager
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:10:17 GMT
I tried the dev list already... any ideas?

I'm getting my GenericTaskManager stuff running under 2.1rc1 and ran
across a snag. I thought 2.1 was switching over to the whole Serviceable
interface. So, I make this action I wrote implement Serviceable and ask
the ServiceManager for a component that is defined in the cocoon.xconf
file (the GenericTaskManager) and I get some class back called
"$Proxy2"! So, that is an inner class with no package!
I look around the code and it looks like the ExcaliburComponentManger is
still being used which deals just with Components. Should I even try
asking the ServiceManager for components defined in the cocoon.xconf file?

David