cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: How To Run 2 Cocoons Simultaneously?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:31:39 GMT

Sonny Sukumar dijo:
> That is very interesting, Antonio.  How were able to achieve that?  Are
> each  of your apps connecting to separate dbs?

Right. Every application has its own database 4 databases and 1 server
(locahost). I am using postgres.

I didn't nothing weird. Deployed Cocoon and I changed the web.xml to tell
Tomcat I will use postgreSQL JDBC. Then I setup the conection in
cocoon.xconf, that is all.

Here is the snip of my web.xml:

      <!-- For parent ComponentManager sample:
      <!-- For IBM WebSphere: -->
      <!-- For PostgreSQL Database Driver: -->

In my cocoon.xconf I wrote:

<!--..... Start configuration from 'datasources' -->
    <jdbc logger="core.datasource.pla_pool" name="pla_pool">
      <pool-controller max="20" min="5"/>
<!--..... End configuration from 'datasources' -->

Of course I change the <dburl> acording to the datasource i need to use.

I hope it will help you.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

To unsubscribe, e-mail: