cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1: Where has org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.* gone?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:10:36 GMT
I'm not sure what is going on with Excalibur and Avalon, but it is really
messed up.

On their download site (http://www.apache.org/dist/avalon/) you will see an
excalibur directory. Don't use that. Instead, excalibur seems to be a bunch
of sub-components in directories named excalibur-* that you have to download
individually (isn't that nuts).  They are all interdependent on each other
so download them all.  I haven't checked the latest Cocoon delivery, but the
last one I downloaded (RC1) was still using snapshot builds of some of these
components.  I have no idea how to get the source that matches those.

You can find avalon in the framework directory.

Ralph