cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: use my own configuration file for my avalon component
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:02:52 GMT
Your instructions do not configure a new component. They only define a new
role.  I found that to configure a new component I had to add it to
cocoon.xconf by doing:

    <!-- This component builds a Properties object that other components can
reference by the role name -->
    <component
class="com.diginsite.services.presentation.cocoon.components.PropertiesCompo
nent"
        logger="core.manager.properties"
        role="com.diginsite.ib.busdelegate.AccountService">
        <!-- java.naming.provider.url token will be replaced during
deployment -->
      <property name="java.naming.provider.url"
value="@java.naming.provider.url@"/>
      <property name="java.naming.factory.initial"
value="weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory"/>
    </component>

Ralph