cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Rassy <ra...@math.TU-Berlin.DE>
Subject Cocoon 2.1: Where has org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.* gone?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:17:23 GMT

Hi,

I just downloaded Cocoon 2.1 and noticed that the
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.* packages are no longer included. Instead,
there are org.apache.excalibur.xml.* packages.

Now in our project we use

  org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.Parser

I think this has been substituted by thomething like

  org.apache.excalibur.xml.sax.SAXParser

but I'm not sure. Can you help me?

I would also be thankful for the sources and/or documentation of
org.apache.excalibur.xml.*. I found apidocs at avalon.apache.org/api, but I
don't know if they describe the version that comes with Cocoon 2.1, and I
didn't find the sources.

Thank you in advance,
Tilman