cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Larson <timlarsonw...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] Production install for Cocoon
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:19:03 GMT
Ok, could you see the example production install configuration
as the template for a binary distribution?

Whether or not there is a binary distribution, I agree that we
should have the post-build script that you mention.
Download the binary distribution or do a custom build, then
use separate config files to pull together various web-apps.

Something conceptually like (did not think about syntax yet):
  ./configure webapp with-config-file=custom-development-webapp.properties
  ./configure webapp with-config-file=custom-production-webapp.properties

Does this last part match what you are suggesting?
If we put this on a (probably separate) wiki page then the
developers can also contribute.  I understand not all of them
are subscribed to the users list.

--Tim Larson