cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steve K <sh...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Flow and the authentication framework
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:35:34 GMT
Hey folks --

Total newbie here.  I've been spending the last week getting up to speed on
Cocoon, especially the new flow stuff and how it impacts the action-based
authentication framework.  If flow essentially deprecates actions in general,
what is the proper way to access the authentication framework from flow?  The
petstore sample seems to use its own user database, which would lead me to
believe that the current authentication framework is not intended to be used
with flow?

cheers,
-steve