cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: Binary Version Cocoon2.1
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:31:49 GMT
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:17:23 +0200, "Mustafa Ali, Halgurt"
<MustafaAli@docomolab-euro.com> said:
> Hi,
>
> This is not the Problem, I compiled the Source code, but I could not get
> Deli started, can you tell me what I have to do in order to get Deli
> examples shown? There is some Options to be considered while compiling
> cocoon, but I do not know them.

>From the research of a colleague, it appears that Deli doesn't work in
2.1. Also, he says, the majority of devices don't yet support the
protocol that it uses. We've gone for www.domain.com, wap.domain.com and
pda.domain.com, and allow the user to select the part of the site that
they want.

HTH.

Regards, Upayavira