cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dirk Reiss <d.re...@tu-bs.de>
Subject SourceWriter and Redirect problem
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:47:00 GMT
Hello,

we have a problem with the following sitemap-part:

<map:match pattern="metadata1">
    <map:act type="request">
        <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
        <map:generate src="website/metadatasql.xml"/>
        <map:transform type="sql">
                <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="smartframelom"/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:transform src="website/metaxmlout.xsl"/>
        <map:transform type="write-source">
                <map:parameter name="serializer" value="xml"/>
        </map:transform>

        <map:redirect-to uri="http://www.smartframe.de:8080/authoringtool?submit&amp;object={identifier}"/>
     </map:act>
</map:match>

In metaxmlout.xsl the relevant part is:

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <source:write>
      <source:source>/tmp/torsten.xml</source:source>
      <source:fragment>
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </source:fragment>
    </source:write>
  </xsl:template>

If we omit the redirect-part, the file is written using SourceWriter, if we include the redirect-part,

no file is created but the redirect works.

We use cocoon2.1m3 and tomcat 4.1.24.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance...

Dirk