cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Darren Petrie <dpet...@anteon.com>
Subject Re: Caching of aggregate parts
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 06:00:05 GMT
I have a similar situation with my site both with the use of
map:aggregate and cinclude.  It seems the individual parts of the
aggregation cache but not the aggregation as a whole.  Similarly with
Cinclude.  I am using a fo2pdf serializer which can be fairly slow.  So
with the aggregation not caching it doesn't cache the serializer.  I am
getting killed with performance and am looking at ways to kludge around
it.

Darren

Darren Petrie
dpetrie@anteon.com