cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roger I Martin PhD" <hypernex...@hypernexinc.com>
Subject Re: Empty Webapp build?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:08:58 GMT
Hi,

Your not the only one:-)
After you have built Cocoon as Chris suggested you can look over this
attached build.xml.  I keep it parallel to cocoon-2.1 (i.e. cocoon-2.1/..).
Look it over; It's a work in progress.  I intended to use the optional ant
interactive task but never got it downloaded and working.  Also wanted to
make some xsl's to make it smarter.

This build.xml grabs most of what is needed;  it grabs myapp sample but uses
the main sitemap(which you'll need to edit for starting the home page) and
configuration.  Also you'll need to come up with your own script for
building the new webapp(Can be very small now that you have all the cocoon
jars already built) or copy all of it's pieces into say tomcat/webapps and
edited and test files as you build on to the new webapp there.

If this proves useful and/or you have ideas how this should work, let me
know.

Roger
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Simmons" <Robert.Simmons@norcom.de>
To: <users@cocoon.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 8:22 AM
Subject: AW: Empty Webapp build?

Actually, I dont want to create just another directory. This is for a
production project and I dont want any of the cocoon docs or examples or any
of that. I want it totally blank.

I find it .... strange ... that I should be the only cocoon user to want
that. There should be a build target. Of course I said this in February last
year so Id assume they would have put it in by now.

-- Robert

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----