cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject Calling a pipeline without triggering through a URL
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:27:12 GMT
Hi.

I want to save the output of a pipeline using a schedule class.
E.g. saving an excel file every hour automatically.

An approch would be to call the specific URL (e.g.
http://localhost/get-excel-sheet.xls) but as I use a login-prompt I have to
call serveral pages before.

So, there must be a better way. I need something like calling
cocon://get-excel-sheet.xls but as it is not triggered by a browser I do not
have a context map.

So, is there a way to use the Cocoon servlet class or something static (or
whatever) where I can call the specific pipeline?

Hope I have explained it understandable...

JOERN