cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Vidal <d...@atilla.org>
Subject RE : Cocoon with SVG/Javascript not working...
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:50:26 GMT
Hi,

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Derek Hohls [mailto:dhohls@csir.co.za]
Envoyé : mardi 19 août 2003 14:21
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : Cocoon with SVG/Javascript not working...

> I am struggling to get an embedded SVG file working with
> Javascript inside of Cocoon - the file works fine as a static
> HTML page called from the local drive - but as soon as I
> call the page through Cocoon (loading the same 'static'
> HTML, JS and SVG files), the Javascript calls embedded in
> the SVG cease to work (although the Javascript calls inside
> the HTML page work as normal).

Are your SVG, JS and HTML files served from the same domain? (Note that
the port number is relevant too). If they aren't, your only option is to
serve them from the same domain.

If that's the problem and you need more information on how to achieve
that purpose, don't hesitate to ask :)

Hope that helps

Cédric