cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Maisonneuve" <n.maisonne...@HotPOP.com>
Subject Re: error context when i launch cocoon
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:38:33 GMT
i find a solution
change Constants.DEFAULT_CONTEXT_DIR to Constants.CONTEXT_ENVIRONMENT_CONTEXT to use the geRealPath()
method that give me the webapp dir

 env_context=
   (org.apache.cocoon.environment.Context)context.get(Constants.CONTEXT_ENVIRONMENT_CONTEXT);
and so i can use the getRealPath that give me the webapp site

but i dont know why there was a error "unable to resolve context key : ./webapp"

thanks to me ..  :-)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nicolas Maisonneuve
  To: cocoon dev ; cocoon user
  Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 3:24 AM
  Subject: error context when i launch cocoon

  hy , i use a avalon component with contextualizable and ThreadSafe interface.
  In the context method  , i call context.get(Constants.DEFAULT_CONTEXT_DIR);
  to have the directory of the site
  when i launch cocoon  with tomcat , there is this error

  ERROR   (2003-08-30) 03:13.15:035   [core.manager] (Unknown-URI) Unknown-thread/ExcaliburComponentManager:
Caught an exception trying to initialize the component handler.
  org.apache.avalon.framework.context.ContextException: Unable to resolve context key: ./webapp
   at org.apache.avalon.framework.context.DefaultContext.get(DefaultContext.java:157)
   at org.apache.avalon.framework.context.DefaultContext.get(DefaultContext.java:160)
   at org.apache.cocoon.components.ComponentContext.get(ComponentContext.java:135)
   at org.paris5.component.index.analysis.AnalyzerManagerImpl.contextualize(AnalyzerManagerImpl.java:77)
   at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.contextualize(ContainerUtil.java:154)

  note :
  i use the context tomcat in the system.xml  (<Context path="/cocoon" docBase="D:\DEV\cocoon\cocoon-2.1\build\webapp"
debug="0"                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true"/>)
  windows XP
  cocoon 2.1 CVS

  so the bug is in cocoon (or tomcat) or in my brain .. ?