cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Perry Molendijk" <xi...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: C2.1 - cocoon-latest-src.zip build problem
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:34:10 GMT
It's odd, I have never come across the problem before. In fact I checked the source files from
a 2.1-dev snapshot, C2.1 M2 and M3 and the empty directories are there. And they were all
unzipped with the same WinZip installation. Just to make sure I unzipped the C2.1 file again
to a different drive using winzip and all  the directories are there. So in the end I don't
know what went wrong. Thanks for your replies.

Perry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bhargavi Atchutuni
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 1:55 AM
  Subject: Re: C2.1 - cocoon-latest-src.zip build problem

  Hi Perry,

  This situation depends on what you use to extract the
  zip  file.  Did you use Winzip?
  Use WinRAR and it will extract all those empty lib
  folders and you can build without a problem.  Or if
  someone knows a setting which will make WinZip extract
  empty folders, that would be good too.

  Good luck
  Bhargavi