cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: SVG problems
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:54:07 GMT
Laura

What error messages appear in the log files?

Derek

>>> laura.mcdonald@ipov.net 29/07/2003 03:47:37 >>>
I had tried that before thats why I added all the other stuff. But I
tried agian just in case ;-) and still no luck. The page renders but
without the graphics. I'm using the graphics to link and the link works
but the jpeg never shows. Any other thoughts/comments would be greatly
appriciated

Laura

believed to be clean.