cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Generate XML fragment (XMLCocoonLogFormatter)
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:26:26 GMT
Arje

Look at using <map:aggregate> in the pipeline:

eg.

        <map:aggregate element="document">
          <map:part src="cocoon:/part1"/>
          <map:part src="cocoon:/part2"/>
        </map:aggregate>

will get the 2 XML fragments from the nested parts,
and wrap them in a <document></document>

Derek

>>> Arje@hippo.nl 24/07/2003 12:05:40 >>>
Hi all,

I am rather baffled by how to best generate an XML fragment
from a file. I have enabled some logs with
XMLCocoonLogFormatter and now like to generate them into a
pipeline. The problem is that the log is an XML fragment
missing a document element. Now I could write a JSP or a
custom generator to do the job but I can't imagine there
isn't already a better solution to this.

Anybody?

Thanks, Arje

believed to be clean.