cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Heussen" <heus...@rheinland-online.com>
Subject AW: Apache 2.0.44 + Tomcat 4.1.25 + mod_jk2-2.0.43 + Cocoon 2.0.4
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:48:52 GMT
Our JBoss Appserver is using Port 8009. I can only use a port once on the
same machine. So the port seems not to be the problem.

I've crasy error messages in the apache logs. something like the following
is printed out after the second request that is routed to tomcat:

[error] ChannelSocket.receive(): Error receiving message body -1 0
[error] workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading reply
[error] ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 120000

And so on. But the Apache 2 is receiving a response from tomcat, but with a
scaring performance.

Also the Tomcat logs throw error. stderror.log contains something like this
after the second request:

[INFO] JKMain - -Jk running ID=0 time=0/15
config=D:\APPSERVER\tomcat41\conf\jk2.properties
[INFO] ChannelSocket - -Connection timeout reached
[INFO] ChannelSocket - -Connection timeout reached
[INFO] ChannelSocket - -Connection timeout reached

Do you have a tip about this?

By the way, thanx for your hint :-)

Markus