cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Heussen" <heus...@rheinland-online.com>
Subject Apache 2.0.44 + Tomcat 4.1.25 + mod_jk2-2.0.43 + Cocoon 2.0.4
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:11:25 GMT
Hi all!

I've the configuration as subject on my Win 2K Server. I use Apache 2 on
Port 80 to serve the static content and mod_jk2 over AJP13 on Port 8010
installed as Apache Module to serve the dynamic Tomcat content. Tomcat is
listening on this Port to serve the Cocoon 2 servlet.

To test the connection I tried the example webapps delivered with Tomcat.
The code was processed very (!) fast.

But if I try the same with the Cocoon servlet the performance is scaring.

Anybody there with the same experience? I need to solve the problem very
quickly because we have to got in production in about two weeks. Help me
please!

Greetings,

Markus