cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: New Portal Fw : How works coplet Persistance ?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:03:27 GMT
You have to do two things: first one is changing the store from
'session' to 'persistent' as you already did.
The second thing you have to do is to save the profile; actually
the portal does not have a button or something like this to save
the profile automatically.
For saving you have to invoke the saveUserProfiles() method on the
ProfileManager.

PS: Could you please post emails in plain text and not html.

Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurent Trillaud [mailto:ltrillaud@jouve.fr]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 9:57 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: New Portal Fw : How works coplet Persistance ?

Hi
I'm trying to understand how works coplet persistence without success.
My deal is to store the state of the coplet (minimize/maximize) between
session for a given user.
I played with the parameter store 'persistent' instead of 'session' in the
portal part of the cocoon.xconf without success.
The final goal is to add some new coplet attributes, to store, like absolute
positions and layer position associated with a new skin.
Laurent