cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Error in Sendmail logicsheet regarding cocoon:// attachments
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:53:32 GMT
Don't think that has anything to do with your sendmail thing.
The stacktrace just says that Cocoon couldn't flush the send
buffer at the end of the request.  That happens if the browser
or an upstream proxy closes the connection prematurely.

It's a long-standing nuisance that this common condition
produces such a scaring error message.  Anyone there to turn
it into a warning with a simple message without stacktrace?

HTH, ALfred.

The sender’s company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
views of the sender’s company.