cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tim Olson <...@myadguys.com>
Subject RE: sitemap organization
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:56:18 GMT
thanks, we got a set of sitemaps working.

it's truly unfortunate that each "fragment" has to be a complete pipeline
with an xml serializer at the tail, because it just gets parsed back into
SAX events for the next pipeline "fragment".  this seems like a lot of
unnecessary overhead in a server that's not fast to begin with.