cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luke Penca" <lpe...@deltasi.com>
Subject RE: Problem with large file-download served by Cocoon 2
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:40:55 GMT
I don't believe that the request is timing out.  The file downloads nearly instantaneously
except that when you interrogate the saved file on the filesystem it is empty, i.e. zero bytes.

Please remember, in my scenario Cocoon will serve it up correctly the first time and then
fail to serve it after some duration.

  -- Is there a caching issue where it is tagged by the janitor?
  -- Is there an overflow somewhere in the caching mechanism?
  -- Could Cocoon prematurely truncate its responses from the cache?
  -- Is the cache ill-disposed to large files?

/grasping at straws

Luke....