cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Kurzman <ste...@stevenkurzman.com>
Subject Command Line Interface
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:53:30 GMT
Hello,
I'm having problems using the command line interface and hope somebody can
help me out.  I don't know Java and am very new to Cocoon, using 2.1m3 and
Tomcat 4.1.24 on Mac OS 10.2.

I read the instructions at wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CommandLine and,
from my /Cocoon/build/webapp directory containing both a cocoon.xconf and
sitemap.xmap, did

./cocoon.sh cli -x cocoon.xconf

It loads all the .jar files from WEB-INF/lib but then gives me