cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hassan Abolhassani" <Hassan.Abolhass...@razorfish.co.jp>
Subject RE: Problem with Views
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2003 03:42:38 GMT
You should have views definition in your sitemp.xmap. This is from Cocoon distribution:

 <map:views>
  <map:view from-label="content" name="content">
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:view>
  <map:view from-label="data" name="pretty-content">
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-xml2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:view>

  <map:view from-position="last" name="links">
   <map:serialize type="links"/>
  </map:view>
 </map:views>

:Hassan

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Sebastian Gil [mailto:sebastian.gil@insert.com.pl]
	Sent: 2003/07/11 (金) 7:49
	To: users@cocoon.apache.org
	Subject: Problem with Views

	Hi there.
	I've problem with cocoon-view parameter. Last time I remeber I could
	browse my site with cocoon-view=content parameter and I was getting
	content view insteed of regular html. Today I've noticed that it
	isn't show my content view anymore. Well, what should I change in
	my sitemap.xmap, cocoon.xconf or web.xml to make it works again?
	Maybe I ahould have included some components in it?

	Cocoon 2.1M1

	Regards.
	Sebastian

	--
	Jedynym sposobem na pozbycie sie pokusy, to uleganie jej.

	mailto: create@insert.com.pl
	http://create.e-informatyka.pl