cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Velychko <v_pe...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: cocoon build system
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:33:52 GMT
Hello Luca,

Friday, July 18, 2003, 2:16:01 PM, you wrote:

> [...]

I done the same with a little another way (in my previous mail). I
used the value of "/module/project/package" element.

LM> Regards,

LM> P.S.
LM> BTW, I presume you're in the process of packaging the chart-making Cocoon-add-on called
"fins" into a block, well... we've just done
LM> it !
Yes. It was for "fins".
In any case it was the great experience for me.

LM> In a few days we'll release the new version of fins as a Cocoon block (thanks to Daniel
Fagerstrom for his guidance on Cocoon
LM> blocks).
It's very nice. Thank you.
I'm awaiting your new release.

LM> ------------------------------------------
LM>                Luca Morandini
LM>                GIS Consultant
LM>               lmorandini@ieee.org
LM> http://space.virgilio.it/kumora/index.html
LM> ------------------------------------------

>> SM> To validate name of the jars, and if there exist
>> SM> a description from where the lib comes, where it is
>> SM> used.
>>
>> SM> We have approximately 100 jars, this target helps to
>> SM> get the overview.

>> SM> Fine :)
>>
>> SM> Have fun, Stephan.

>> --