cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Barnes, Gordon (ELSLON)" <Gordon.Bar...@eslo.co.uk>
Subject RE: Anyone got Cocoon 2.x on Websphere 5.x ?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:50:00 GMT
Hi Andy,

I haven't been using struts, and so far only creating html and xml outputs.
I have been able to run all the standard examples.

Unfortunately I haven't yet had a chance to look at Cocoon 2.1. Were you
able to get it running?

Regards
Gordon J Barnes
Elsevier Ltd

-----Original Message-----
From: Brook, Andy [mailto:AXB@dolby.co.uk]
Sent: 10 July 2003 11:36
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: Anyone got Cocoon 2.x on Websphere 5.x ?

Hi Gordon,
 Many thanks,  I was trying 2.1M2/3 as that was the version the
struts-cocoon handler was written against, which leads me on to:

 Could you clarify, do you use cocoon raw or is linked with struts? Did
you ever push the output from a JSP page to PDF generation instead of
HTML? This is my ultimate goal.

ttfn
Andy.