cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Bachta" <tbac...@kopent.com>
Subject RE: Embedded html in xml tags converting to pdf
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:08:38 GMT
Xsp result

<message-text>null&lt;P
toUpdate="1"&gt;&lt;STRONG&gt;Note&lt;/STRONG&gt;:&lt;/P&gt;
&lt;P&gt;This is a test note.&amp;nbsp; It links to &lt;A
href="http://www.kopent.com/vyzo"&gt;http://www.kopent.com/vyzo&lt;/A&gt
;&lt;/P&gt;
&lt;P&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt;

</message-text>

XSL Result
<fo:table-cell padding="1pt" text-align="left" border="solid black
1px"><fo:block>

null&lt;P toUpdate="1"&gt;&lt;STRONG&gt;Note&lt;/STRONG&gt;:&lt;/P&gt;
&lt;P&gt;This is a test note.&amp;nbsp; It links to &lt;A
href="http://www.kopent.com/vyzo"&gt;http://www.kopent.com/vyzo&lt;/A&gt
;&lt;/P&gt;
&lt;P&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/P&gt;
</fo:block></fo:table-cell>

I took out some of the "junk" around the code snippets.

Tim Bachta

(913)693-0538 Office
(913)486-5213 Mobile