cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mustafa Yalniz <yal...@bumed.org.tr>
Subject filtering users to return less users from loaduser with selected role type and user filter
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:07:36 GMT
Hi,

Currently I am trying to implement a way to reduce the number of users
returning in User Management in case more than 1000 users. I have added
another field in user management page to enter the user filter and I am
trying to do it using SQL statement with "like" instead of "=".

In sunriseconfHTML.xsl as input names I could give either "selrole" or
"seluser". When I choose "selrole" I do not have a chance to give user
filter to return users with matching pattern since user value is not being
passed. When I choose "seluser" then it returns only one user even if the
loaduser sql returns a list of users matching pattern.

Has anybody had an experience with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mustafa